The ideas of creating a convenient translation solution for users and offering better job opportunities for local translators were good enough for the Transnet cofounders to start developing a fully web-based translation service in 2007. Besides achieving these noble goals during its early phases, Transnet soon made a name for itself in Farsi-speaking communities owing to its punctuality and high-quality deliveries. And now, backed by years of exquisite experience on a national scale and its seasoned native translators, Transnet’s attempt to go international is in full swing.
Here, at Transnet, we believe in sticking to the highest standards and that’s why we are the only EN15038-certified agency in Iran. Not only we’ve employed the best native translators for each field of specialty, but also we’ve kept training them to deliver the highest quality possible.
- Excellent Quality
- Each translation project is assigned to one translator specialized in a field relevant to the respective text.
- All translated texts are proofread.
The quality of all translated texts are controlled.
- All texts are translated by a human translator, not unreliable software.
- Quick Services
- Quotation is fast and it is emailed quickly.
- Translation process gets underway right after the payment is confirmed.
- An option for conducting translation projects in a shorter period of time.
- Support team are responsive 24/7.
- The telephone number, website, e-mail, social networks and mobile applications are available to get in touch with the firm.
- Pricing is based on the number of words each text is contained.
- The translation cost is considerably lower than that of other firms
- We are ready to send Farsi interpreters to the countries across the world, or to accompany you on your trip to Iran to take part in fairs and conferences.
- Book Translation
- Book translation is carried out by skilled translators, and additional services such as edition, layout and publishing are provided.
- Certified Translation
- If you need certified translation of your documents, you can contact us. Our firm is licensed by Islamic Republic Judiciary to provide certified translation services.